Pontiac and Olds Shaker Unit Interchangability

To use a shaker scoop from an Oldsmobile engine you will need to locate another shaker from a pontiac application. (See pictures to identify) The bottom portion of the shaker unit is metal and is riveted to the fiberglass shaker. The Olds and Pontiac fiberglass portion of the unit is the same. The rivets will need to be drilled and the metal portion removed to be attached to the corresponding application.

Oldsmobile Shaker

Pontiac Shaker


Copyright Butler Performance